*Freight includes shipping BOTH ways and it must be a commercial address with a forklift or extra shipping charges may be applied.
We build a complete transmission that is ready to bolt in and go. All of our Allisons are built the same (clutch pack stackup) whether you're looking for a 1000+RWHP truck or you're looking for a reliable transmission for your 500HP daily driver. Our transmissions have been in multiple trucks well over 1000+RWHP with lots of abuse drag racing, dyno runs and sled pulling all on the same build for a full season. We set them up according to your predicted power level and we can add billet shafts/hub, C3 PTO oiling holes or a pan for the cost of parts. It is preferred to use your current transmission that is in your truck but we do have cores on the shelf which we can build to order.
- Billet Goerend triple disc converter (billet stator options as well)
- Mix of Raybestos GPZ PRO clutches with thick steels and Alto Carbonite
- 2011+ Allision parts for quicker shifts
- Modified Converter flow valve in pump
- Ratiotek parts in pump and valve body
- Sonnex upgrades in pump and valve body
- Transgo Shift kit + reconditioned valve body
- Upgraded shift valve springs in valve body to give us even quicker, smoother shifts than before
- Added oiling holes to clutch packs
- New gaskets + filters w/ Suncoast filterloc kit
- Sleeved factory C2 hub with machined P1 sun gear
- Billet C2 hub is recommended past 650rwhp or you risk damaging splines on the P2 planet
- Billet P2 planet is recommended above 900rwhp
- Billet input and output are extra, recommended above 900rwhp
-Powder coating the cases is $425. If this option is selected, please tell us your color choice in the order comments.
We can have your transmission shipped to us to build, or build one of our cores to your specs and ship it to you. Contact us regarding shipping costs and times. Our fixed rate of $675 is for round trip freight (to you and your core back to us is included) if going to a commercial address with a forklift. If you send your transmission to us on an open pallet, we charge $100 extra for the crate that it will be returned to you with, the transmission must be crated to have insurance on the shipment.
*We recommend that you have us add a Mag-Hytec deep pan or aftermarket transmission cooler if you plan to tow heavy in higher temperature climates.
*The core must come back in rebuild-able condition in order to qualify for the full core refund. This includes but not limited to; planetaries, pump housings, shafts, gears, housings etc. Please allow 4-5 business days for inspection before the core refund begins processing.