Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures which help to extend transmission life.
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. Large 3/4 inch cooling fins outside and heat sink fins inside reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium-magnet-equipped drain plug to keep metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
PPE exclusive built-in filter lock comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts and a new deep filter are included with this kit.
▪ Internal and external cooling fins, 6.25 inches from the face of the pan to the tops of the fins
▪ Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
▪ Decreases trans temperatures up to 40 degrees
▪ Robust side ribs provide added strength
▪ Pan cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy
▪ Plugs, cap screws, and washers are all Stainless Steel
▪ Large 1 inch drain port
▪ High strength Neodymium magnet-equipped Stainless Steel drain plug
▪ Drilled and threaded 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
▪ Compatible with OEM gasket
▪ Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick
▪ Built in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
Available for: 2001-2014 Allison Transmissions
UPC Company Prefix: 81050502
UPC Code - 14: 00810505023233
UPC Code - 12: 810505023233
Recommended for all stock Allison's. Highly recommended with Stage4 & Stage5 transmission kits.