L5P Exchange Service Details
Below is some important information to consider when purchasing the L5P ECM Exchange:
– Your exchanged L5P ECM can only be tuned via the OBD2 port with HP Tuners VCM Suite 4 and an MPVI2.
– To tune your L5P ECM you require 10 Universal Credits, an MPVI2, the latest version of VCM Suite and an internet connection.
– No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
– VCM Scanner, dealer diagnostic and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
– VCM Suite 4 can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
– Once you have placed your order and provided your VIN, you must send us either your original ECM or a spare (preferred) first.
– The ECM must be in functional, original, unopened and unmodified condition.
– You will not receive this same ECM back as this is an exchange service only. The ECM you receive has been modified to enable tuning.
– Vehicle Anti-Theft System relearn by a dealer tool is required once the ECM is returned to the vehicle.
– Please also allow at least 3 business days for this exchange service not including shipping times.
HP Tuners reserves the right to refuse exchange of any ECM sent to us as part of this service.
The address to ship the ECM to for exchange is:
HP Tuners, LLC
701 Dartmouth Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
When you send in the ECM, you MUST include the following:
If the information above is not provided with the ECM, it may delay the ECM exchange process while the missing information is acquired. Please ensure your follow both the above instructions when placing your order and review the installation instructions here.
The default shipping added with the exchange service is UPS ground, however expedited shipping is available via the checkout process.