Edge Products proudly announces the release of the Juice with Attitude Color Screen (CS) Dodge Cummins Diesel trucks. The Juice with Attitude CS product offer the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products along with a whole host of additional features!
• 6 On-the-Fly Adjustable Power Levels*
• Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 inch button-controlled screen (CS)
• Up to an Additional 160 HP and 350 ft lb Torque*
• Increase Fuel Economy*
• Greatly Improves Drivability
• Enhances Towing Performance
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Easy Installation
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet Updateable (Attitude only)
• Hot Unlock Codes available to unlock additional performance (additional fee and waiver required)
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 25 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 120 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 60 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 80 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 100 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6: 160 Horsepower – 350 Foot Pounds of Torque**
Hot Unlock Code plus additional fee required for level 6. For pricing information and to get the unlock code you must complete a waiver located under hot unlock form.
When used with the Attitude CS monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time.
• Barametric PSI
• Power Level
• Speed MPH
• Engine Coolant Temperature
• Intake Air Temperature
• Slip %
• Transmission Temperature
• Percent Backdown due to high EGT or Boost
• Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and Transmission Slip*
• Turbo Timer* (allows turbo to cool before truck shuts off)
• Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Log and store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
Not legal for on-street use in the state of CA. Product is currently undergoing required emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Edge customers will be informed of that on this website. Watch for this announcement soon.
Misuse of this device could lead to a serious accident. Do not use to break legal speed limits. Before installing, read and comply with all information in the User Guide